Like your house that needs to be cleaned right away and maintain its beauty. The same thing goes to your patio, especially during autumn and spring. This spring will be able to let you feel the fresh air and sunshine. The best way to spend it is sitting and looking around your garden or reading your favorite novel book in your patio’s chair. You could invite your friends as well to come over and spend some time together grilling foods or having a tea party for most of the women. The Decks & Patios of Richmond has a reminder to those house owners with patio and deck or porch to clean them carefully no matter what happened. Different seasons could affect it. So, it is very important to maintain its cleanliness for you not to spend too much money renovating or fixing it. Having a bigger and wider are means a lot of cleaning and removing of dirt to do. Asking you brother or sister to give you a hand is another useful tip that everyone is saying. Hiring someone could be a bit pricey, but if you have the money then go for it. If you are that kind of person who is not so buy then, letting this kind of thing be done by yours is a good exercise and spending the time in a useful way. You may ask your kids to assist you as well so that they would know some basic knowledge about cleaning and the advantages of doing it. Here are some of the steps that you could follow and easy to master it.
- First thing you need to do before you use the broom to clean it is to remove and put aside all the stuff and things that considered not part of the patio. This is the best time as well to check if there are broken materials or things there. You could also let all of them be placed in one place and then just put it back after cleaning it.
- Since the place is clear from scattered stuff, you may use a broom stick to sweep all the fallen leaves, dirt, wrappers or any objects that can be seen on the floor.
- Using a kitchen tool like knife or any sharp equipment. You can now simply remove all the growing grasses and weeds out there. You can use some of agents and chemicals to kill all the insects there and the small weeds growing in the middle of every bricks.
- To make it totally clean and dirt free. You will need a cup of any bleaching solution added to one bucket of water. It will remove all the unnecessary green algae living there.
- Scrubbing the patio’s ground could be the excellent way to properly get rid of the mud or stains.
- After it, you can use your garden hose to rinse and wash away the bleach that you use there.
- Let it dry and put back all the things that you place in your patio before.